CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 3 Crazy Challenge



I actually accomplised something on my day 3 start.  First, here are some more furbabies.

This is Midnite - she is a sphynx.

This is Smokey and he is an elf. (He is sitting on top of 1 of 51 tubs of yarn)
..
Miss Murphy is on the left.  She is a full bengal.  Maggie is on the right and she is half bengal half sphynx.
Day 3 start is Winter Band Sampler by LHN done on 14 ct pewter.  I really don't like using light fabric when working with white floss but thought I would give it a try.


Alpabet Blocks by Carriage House Samplings done on 14 ct beige.  Started in 2009.  As you can tell I hate working in one area and love to skip around.

Amish Farm - this is a kit by Dimensions - inspired from a Charles Wysocki painting.  I went crazy a few years ago and started buying these Wysocki kits on ebay and paid an average of $60.00 each.  You can't hardly find them now.
Mississippi Riverboat by LHN done on 14 ct natural raw aida.
Monthly Sampler January by Waxing Moon done on 14 ct natural brown.

4 comments:

Binky's Blog said...

You have some nice additions to your challange. Your kitties are nice too. I have two myself. Cannot wait to see your progress on your wips.

blueladie said...

I always LOVE looking at your blog. :D I can't decide which I like better, your stitching or your furbabies! :D Cathryn

And This Little Pig said...

Linda, such lovely starts, love the fur babies and non-fur babies. My sister has two Bengals, a Singapura (small cat) and a moggie. Me I have an Australian Mist, a moggie and a Devon Rex. Where would we be without them... well no fur on my stitching for starters :D
LiBBiE in Oz

Petit Filoux said...

Hello and welcome to blogland!!
Your cats certainly look like an interesting bunch!! And all that cross stitch, man, you're like a stitching machine!!