CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Finish #4, WIP and a new start

Hi blogging friends.  Thanks for looking and for the comments. 

I finished #4.  I am in shock.  It was such a fun quick stitch.  I'm so glad that have 20 more of these little guys.  It was a crazy challenge start.

Hark - Bent Creek  14 ct fiddler lt
started 1-10-11
finished 2-18-11


My one strand a day this week on Alphabet Blocks I finished Q and S.  I actually did a couple extra strands.  To those of you who have seen this chart - whats with the small s.  I changed it to look like an s. 



I finished two more so I got to start a new one.

July - Prairie Schooler  14 ct fiddler


Thanks for looking.   Linda

6 comments:

Binky's Blog said...

Some great pieces. I like that "Hark". Nice colors.
Brenda

Judy Doren said...

Boy have you got a lot done! Just beautiful work!!!!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Congrats on the finish - getting lots done! Progress - onward!!

Alice said...

You are just rollin' over these projects! You go girl!

Rita said...

Beautiful stitching!

Joy said...

Great finish!!