CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Start #32

Hi Blogger Friends.  I haven't been doing much stitching the last couple weeks.  Right now I'm obsessed at working jigsaw puzzles.  The weather was so nice this past week that I sat outside all afternoon and worked on them.  I even manged to get a sunburn on the top of my foot.  Its raining today and suppose to for the next 5 days so I should get some stitching done.

Start 32 - Santa's 12 Days of Christmas - Day 6 - Prairie Schooler

Fall Welcome - Diane Arthurs - did more backstitch on the basket

Stable - backstitched the girl and the flowers above the dog house


Thanks for looking.   Linda  (you can click on the pictures to enlarge)

20 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

Great start on Santa #6! I'm still on Santa #5. Fall Welcome looks so good! I need to work on that one too. The flowers and the girl look fantastic on Stable! Keep up the great progress on all our SALs!!!

onemore4gsus said...

Fantastic work on all of them!

Anonymous said...

Great work

Sarah in Stitches said...

Great progress, Linda! They look great :D

Thoeria said...

OMW!!! Is that 32 STARTS for this year??!! You brave crazy woman! :-D Love the stable!

butterfly said...

Your work always looks so great keep going I love to see your progress .

Lesleyanne said...

Coming along beautifully.

Preeti said...

Good progress and lovely new start, Linda!! How many projects are you stitching this year?

Justine said...

Wow! Amazing progress as always. You are really stitching quickly now on Fall Welcome and Cut Thru Stable. I love watching the details pop out with the backstitch.

CJ said...

Your stitching looks great. will you be getting some rain this week??

CJ

Katie said...

Love all your progress!

Angie said...

Love the cut thru.

I love jigsaw puzzles as well, especially mystery ones.

diamondc said...

Love the Prairie Schooler Santas have most of them just need to stitch them, I am in love with your Stable project what a lovely project.

Catherine

Brigitte said...

Great update, Linda. Enjoy your stitching during the rainy days.

Carol said...

Oh, how we could use some of your sunshine, Linda! I hope your rains aren't too bad--I know you need them in CA, but not torrential downpours...

Love your newest starts :)

Barb said...

Nice wip's. 32 starts you are stitching away! I like doing jigsaws too.

Parsley said...

I'm loving the scarecrow on the Diane Arthurs piece :)

Annette-California said...

Love your update. Puzzles sound like fun - I haven't worked one in a long time. Good progress Linda!
love Annette
ps I am so glad we are getting rain:)

Tama said...

Jigsaw puzzles are an AWESOME obsession! lol! You've made some great progress even with that obsession, though :D

Vicky L said...

Good start. I like the girl in the stable.