CARS - AvroraCS

CARS - AvroraCS

Followers

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

April Gifted Gorgeousness


GIFTED GORGEOUSNESS is being hosted by Jo of Serendipitous Stitching.  We all have projects that have been gifted to us or pieces that we are doing as gifts.   This SAL is so we can work on those and post on the 15th.

Needless to say, but I kinda sorta been a little overwhelmed this month and have not stitched on any of my gifted gorgeousness pieces.  However, I won a giveaway from the sweet Shelly.  I won the 3 pieces of aida fabric.
The super awesome wonderful Jo sent me the magazine as a gift.  It has 3 little city designs in it from Satsuma Street. (The ones on the left that are stitched on black).  She knows how much I love her city designs and we are doing a SAL together on Tuesdays with Kate.

Thanks for looking.   Linda

6 comments:

Sarah in Stitches said...

Lovely gifts! Enjoy your goodies :D

Preeti said...

Lovely gifts!! Jo is generous:) I did not know that we can link the post about receiving gifts and giveaways. I thought we have to stitch and then show. Else I would have linked about receiving my giveaway too.

Brigitte said...

Two great gifts that you received.

Miamina said...

Lovely gifts! I always say that stitchers are the kindest people!

D1-D2 said...

Very nice gift.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I'm only allowing this because one of the presents is from me LOL.

Also because I appreciate that you have been stitching like a demon over the last three months doing the Crazy Challenge first and then the A-Z challenge.